Order of the Arrow||Lowwapaneu Lodge

The Order of the Arrow (OA) was founded by Dr. E. Urner Goodman and Carroll A. Edson in 1915 at the Treasure Island Camp of the Philadelphia Council, Boy Scouts of America. It became an official program experiment in 1922 and was approved as part of the Scouting program in 1934. In 1948, the OA was recognized as the BSA's national brotherhood of honor campers and became an official part of the national camping program of the Boy Scouts of America. Today, the OA is recognized as Scouting's National Honor Society.

191 flap Lowwapaneu Lodge #191 is the Order of the Arrow lodge of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Council. Formed by the merger of Amad 'ahi Lodge #542 and Acahela Lodge #223 when the Forest Lakes Council and Penn Mountains Council merged.

 

CLICK HERE for more information on Lowwapaneu Lodge 191

OA Unit Elections & Visitations for 2015 are now being scheduled!  All units (even if they have no Scouts eligible this year) are requested to download and complete the form below and return to the NEPA Scout Service & Training Center at least two weeks prior to their earliest requested election date.